NEED A LOT SNACKING SUGGESTIONS ??

leslieanne729
on 6/19/12 3:15 pm
I need some suggestions for snacking. I am grazing & snacking all the time now. I'm always so hungry. Please make them DS friendly & low carb. low cal.
Please write all your favorite i need 100's. If you could let me know favorite brands stores
Thanks, Leslie
RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
kathy215
on 6/19/12 5:59 pm, edited 6/19/12 6:06 pm
 Kale Chips
(no protein) but they are delic.    I buy the very curly kale, wash and dry very well, break kale into pieces,  I use Pam spray, spray heavily and sprinkle with kosher or sea salt ( don't go heavy on the salt, I did the first time I made them and omg like eating a salt lick. Mix well, bake a 350 until kale is crispy.  Doesnt take long.   

Pepperoni Crisps
Slice up some pepperoni and bake until crisps

I always have a rotisserie chicken in the house to pick at

Greek yogurt.. Nuts... Hard boiled egs.   All a great source of protein snacks 

I have been slacking with the protein lately, I think because I am running out of ideas

teachmid
on 6/19/12 9:08 pm - OKC, OK
String cheese
Deviled eggs
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

LaurenR
on 6/19/12 9:27 pm, edited 6/19/12 9:28 pm - Kemptville On, Canada
Cheese and rice crackers, watermelon yummmm, shrimp, yogurt,sugar free popscicles,pickled eggs,sugar free puddings for a sweet treat,my fav is hard toast with tomato and melted cheese.going blank now but will try to remember more.

Surgery Aug 2008   Start weight 309lbs  June 2012  Present weight 125lbs

2009 update pic shown here.

Fran-I Am
on 6/19/12 9:53 pm
Dill pickles, devilled or boiled eggs, nuts, cheese, protein bars, spray cheese on wheat thins, Smart Carb ice cream, deli meat and cheese roll ups, make a protein shake slushy, Carbmasters Carrot Cake yogurt.
Elena22
on 6/20/12 12:14 am
Where can you find Carbmasters Carrot Cake Yogurt??? Souds delish!
~ Elena.

Valerie G.
on 6/20/12 2:13 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Krogers!!!!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

mrsannie
on 6/19/12 10:56 pm
 I found something good at my local Shoprite in the Gluten-free aisle...  its called Guiltless Gourmet Crunches, they are just nuts with a little sweetness to keep it together in chunks.  Its really good when you need something to crunch.  A lot of gluten-free stuff still bothers me, but not these!

http://www.guiltlessgourmet.com/

Yum!  Sometimes ya gotta crunch!

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"    
DivaJojo
on 6/19/12 11:01 pm - Atlanta, GA
What everyone else has said, plus I like hummus chips (haven't tried homemade, yet).  Wheat Thins and pimento cheese and I'm going to try roasted chickpeas.  Intended to last weekend, but time got away from me. Saw it on a RNy post, basically take a can of chick peas (garbnzo beans) and drain and rinse thoroughly.  Pat completely dry on cookie sheet with paper towels.  Spray lightly with Pam, etc. and pop in a 350 degree oven for 35-50 minutes depending on how crispy you want them.  Remove and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

Valerie G.
on 6/20/12 2:32 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Kroger Carbmasters yogurt - my fav flavors are banana cream, vanilla chai, and carrot cake.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies, Thelma Salad, Ricotta Fluff and SF Custard - recipes all out on my profile.

Cheese crisps
Salami rolled with cream cheese
I keep cheese cubes handy so I can grab just a couple at a time when I fancy them.  It's cheaper than buying the baby bells or precut slices. 
NUTS - I especially like Diamond's cocoa roasted almonds.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 125 views